The firm’s Estate Planning Department is dedicated to personalized client service. Each engagement consists of four steps:
- Educating the client about the process and the options that are available.
- Listening to the client to determine his or her needs and objectives.
- Designing a plan or strategy that meets those needs and objectives.
- Ensuring that the client understands the plan or strategy.
Related Estate Planning Sub-Services
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Business Succession Planning
- Medicaid and Disability Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate, Trust, and Tax Litigation
- Charitable Planning and Charitable Trusts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Planning for Same-Sex Couples
- Alternative Billing Arrangements