The firm’s Estate Planning Department is dedicated to personalized client service. Each engagement consists of four steps:
- Educating the client about the process and the options that are available.
- Listening to the client to determine his or her needs and objectives.
- Designing a plan or strategy that meets those needs and objectives.
- Ensuring that the client understands the plan or strategy.
We subscribe to a team-centered approach. We work to ensure the availability at all times of someone who is knowledgeable about the client’s estate plan in order to answer questions and solve problems. This approach is extended to include the client’s CPA, financial advisor, insurance agent, and other consultants, and we encourage their collaboration and advice.
We offer a depth of knowledge and expertise that allows us to provide a variety of estate and business succession planning options — including the most sophisticated and cutting edge techniques. Furthermore, we are committed to an efficient and automated practice that makes it possible for us to devote the majority of our time to client education and service. Our commitment to client service continues after the initial engagement is completed because estate planning and business succession planning are ongoing processes that evolve as the client’s needs and objectives change, as laws change, and as new planning tools and techniques are developed.
Our Estate and Business Succession Planning Department provides the following types of services:
Related Estate Planning Sub-Services
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Business Succession Planning
- Medicaid and Disability Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate, Trust, and Tax Litigation
- Charitable Planning and Charitable Trusts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Planning for Same-Sex Couples
- Alternative Billing Arrangements