Of CounselBrandon C. Hedrick
Brandon joined SS+D in 2022 and is a member of the firm’s litigation and corporate departments.
Professional Experience / Focus Areas
Brandon’s practice is focused within the areas of creditors’ rights, real estate and general business matters. He has a considerable amount of experience representing creditors within all aspects of creditors’ rights including but not limited to loss mitigation, forbearances, workouts, protection and recovery of collateral, collection of underlying debt, unwinding fraudulent transfers, creditor representation within bankruptcy and general civil litigation related to these matters.
Brandon also has a considerable amount of experience representing clients within a wide range of real estate matters including real estate transactions, board of revision cases, and particularly with respect to resolving and or litigating real estate disputes.
Brandon lives in Kettering with his beautiful wife Kellie and two young daughters and considers himself exceptionally lucky to have the majority of his extended family living in the Dayton area.
- The Ohio University B.B.A. 2003 Finance, Cum Laude
- OLEC Study Abroad Program, University of Leipzig, Germany, March – July 2002
- The University of Toledo College of Law, J.D. 2006, Magna Cum Laude
- Highest Ranking Student in Publicly Held Corporations
- Environmental Law Moot Court Member
- Michigan Supreme Court, Summer Law Clerk (intern) for Justice Elizabeth A. Weaver, May – August 2004
- Ohio Super Lawyer in Creditor – Debtor Rights (2021 - 2022)
- Ohio Rising Stars in Creditor – Debtor Rights (2014 – 2020)
Community Board Affiliations
- Co-Chair of the Dayton Bar Association Real Property Section (2019 – 2020)
- Co-Chair of the Dayton Bar Association Real Property Section (2017 – 2018)
- Co-Chair of the Dayton Bar Association Real Property Section (2016 – 2017)